Consider These Thoughts
For a Successful Reading
Free I Ching Readings
To help you obtain the wise and helpful support of the Sage is a sacred duty to me, so I will never waste your time. You can obtain optimal support within a minimal time by checking these four things before your consultation with me:
Lao Tzu, the father of Taoism
- Read “Frame of Mind” and “Humility”
if you have not already done so recently.
- Choose a general topic for the question we will ask the Sage, one topic per reading.
- Center yourself, using prayer or meditation in your usual way.
If you don't know how, then breathe to a silent count for ten minutes, such as “IN two three, OUT two three four”,
allowing thought and care to drain away.
- Be prepared to spend at least 15 to 30 minutes with me, without rushing.
It is not possible to get a “sample” of the I Ching without completing a reading, which takes 15 to 30 minutes of calm, centered consultation time.
- Make sure you will be free from interruptions and distractions during our consultation, because these things would unground you at the very time when groundedness would make all the difference.
I would be honored to facilitate your I Ching reading. My relationship with the Sage has been very rewarding to me over the years, and I hope you find it so as well.
Initiate Private Chat Now Blessings,